SSS is proud to present a Patients 2 Patients Webinar
SSS feels that communication and mutual understanding between patients, families and health professionals are fundamental in empowering patients and families to make informed decisions regarding their spinal deformity care.
This webinar provides the opportunity for patients to communicate with other patients that have already been through various scoliosis treatments.
Here are a few of the topics that will be discussed:
- Diagnosis: How scared and alone I felt when I found out… no one knows how I feel.
- Bracing: How I felt when I was told I had to wear brace.
- Surgery: I just found out I need to have surgery
- Pre-surgery: What to expect & how to prepare.
- Activities: School, sports, dance & more
- Support: Mental Health and appearance
This webinar have passed.
To view the recorded webinar, please click on the button below.